STSK9’s Drive and Focus webinar addresses one of the most common problems dog handlers face… Consistently engaging to build drive. In this webinar, we will demonstrate the technical skills you NEED to practice to achieve insane drive and using this to your advantage.
We will discuss how engaging the five pillars of Ultimate Control® will allow you to create focus which leads to explosive and fast responses. We will review common drive building issues and ensure that drive, does not become your enemy.
Control the drive = Control the dog
A must-see for trainers who want to step up their game and create a training regiment that is a proven, repeatable formula for success.
3-hour Pre-recorded Webinar broken down.
What to expect:
- Harnessing the power of source focus
- Utilizing fast-twitch wrist coordination
- Push vs Pull mastery.
- Igniting drive, controlling response
- Body techniques for handler
- Higher drive dog
- Equipment guide
What you will achieve:
- Dynamic aesthetics and challenging routines
- Insights on how to build and cap drive
- Striking speed and accuracy
- Game plan for medium and high drive dogs
- Full mastery of ball work