The Top 5 Benefits of Using a Dog Training VestMay 18, 2023
A dog training vest is a valuable piece of equipment for canine handlers and dog trainers. It provides some safety and protection and comfortably stores important training equipment and personal items. A great dog training vest also offers a comfortable way to store food and helps you train your dog by lowering predictability and helping keep you and your dog focused on the task at hand.
What is an STSK9 Dog Training Vest?
Maybe you are wondering what exactly is an STSK9 dog training vest. It's actually an article of clothing created to be worn while training your dog. Designed to be a roomy vest, (it has no sleeves) so that it can be fit over top of your other clothing. This canine handler wear has a large back pocket to store leads, collars, balls, toys and tugs. It also has large front pockets that are ideal to carry and keep rewards such as food and balls out of sight. Additional chest pockets can house markers, phones or remotes. Another nice feature of this vest is the drawstring waist as it helps to keep the vest in place and give it a more flattering look.
Developed for durability and longevity, the fabric well withstands wear and tear (the dog training kind!). Designed with a fun style in mind, this vest comes in various colours and interesting designs. The STSK9 vest also has the company's yin-yang logo on the front chest pocket and the back.
Top 5 Reasons to Use a Dog Training Vest
- Protects the dog handler and the dog handlers clothing from dirt and scratches.
- Provides a comfortable, secure fit that won’t slide around during training exercises like a pouch.
- Stores personal items, dog food/treats, tools and toys you might need for your dog training.
- Lowers predictability and anticipation, rewards are stored out of sight, and in many locations-it keeps your dog focused
- It helps keep the dog handler prepared and focused on their dog training by allowing them to utilize all their rewards and equipment ready.